How to play Mega Millions
- The cost of ticket is $2.00 per play and draw will be on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 10:00pm CST.
- Players may pick six numbers from two separate pools of numbers – five different numbers from 1 to 70 (the white balls) and one number from 1 to 25 (the gold Mega Ball) – or select Easy Pick/Quick Pick.
- You win the jackpot by matching all six winning numbers in a drawing.
- There are a total of nine ways to win a prize in Mega Millions, ranging from the jackpot down to $2.
|5 of 5 + Mega Ball||JACKPOT*||1:302,575,350|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||1:12,607,307|
|4 of 5 + Mega Ball||$10,000||1:931,002|
|4 of 5||$500||1:38,792|
|3 of 5 + Mega Ball||$200||1:14,547|
|3 of 5||$10||1:607|
|2 of 5 + Mega Ball||$10||1:693|
|1 of 5 + Mega Ball||$4||1:90|
|0 of 5 + Mega Ball||$2||1:37|
What if you win the Jackpot?
Annuity option :
- The Mega Millions annuity is paid out as one immediate payment followed by 29 annual payments.
- Each payment is 5% bigger than the previous one. This helps protect winners’ lifestyle and purchasing power in periods of inflation.
- See more information about the annuity option.
Cash option :
- A one-time, lump-sum payment that is equal to all the cash in the Mega Millions jackpot prize pool.
How to play Powerball
- The ticket costs $2 per play and draw will beon every Monday, Wednesday,and Friday evening at 10:00pm CST. In Idaho and Montana, Powerball is bundled with Power Play for a minimum purchase price of $3 per play.
- Select five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls; then select one number from 1 to 26 for the red Powerball.
- Choose your numbers on a play slip or let the lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers.
- The Powerball jackpot grows until it is won.
- Players win a prize by matching one of the 9 Ways to Win.
|5 of 5 + Powerball||JACKPOT*||1:292,201,338|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||1:11,688,054|
|4 of 5 + Powerball||$50,000||1:913,130|
|4 of 5||$100||1:36,526|
|3 of 5 + Powerball||$100||1:14,495|
|3 of 5||$7||1:580|
|2 of 5 + Powerball||$7||1:702|
|1 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:92|
|0 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:39|